New from Downtown Silver Spring (by which we mean The Peterson Companies), the Greater Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce, and the Silver Spring Regional Center: it's Silver Spring Restaurant Week, February 5-11, 2007!
Get ready for a mouth-watering, lip-smacking week of great food from Silver Spring restaurants! Join us February 5-11 for Silver Spring Restaurant Week. Co-sponsored by Downtown Silver Spring, the Greater Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce, the Silver Spring Regional Center and The Washington Post, Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity to dine out. Enjoy Silver Spring Restaurant Week at your “tried and true” or somewhere new.Participating restaurants include:
Participating restaurants will feature prix fixe lunch ($12) and dinner ($22 or $30) menus from Monday, February 5 to Sunday, February 11. In addition to these exclusive Restaurant Week menus, most participating restaurants will also offer standard fare at regular prices. Some restaurants may require reservations during Restaurant Week, so please call ahead. For more information, visit http://www.silverspringdowntown.com.
- Addis Ababa Ethiopian Restaurant - 8233 Fenton St. Lunch $12 Dinner $22
- Asian Bistro - 8537 Georgia Ave. Dinner $30
- Austin Grill - 919 Ellsworth Dr. Dinner $30
- Capital Bleu - 8727 Colesville Road Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- Ceviche - 921-J Ellsworth Dr. Dinner $30
- Crisfield Seafood Restaurant - 8012 Georgia Ave. Lunch $12
- Cubano’s - 1201 Fidler Lane Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- El Aguila Restaurant - 8649 16th St. Lunch $12 Dinner $22 and $30
- El Nopalito Grill - 2259 Bel Pre Road Lunch $12 Dinner $22
- Gallery Restaurant & Lounge - 1115 East West Highway Dinner $30
- Golden Flame Restaurant - 8630 Fenton St. Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- Jackie’s Restaurant - 8081 Georgia Ave. Dinner $30
- McGinty's Public House - 911 Ellsworth Dr. Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- Mi Rancho - 8701 Ramsey Ave. Lunch $12 (Mon-Fri only)
- Mrs. K's Toll House - 9201 Colesville Road Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- redDog Cafe - 8301-A Grubb Road Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- Red Lobster - 8533 Georgia Ave. Dinner $30
- Red Rock Canyon Grill - 928 Ellsworth Dr. Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- Sergio Ristorante Italiano - 8727 Colesville Road Lunch $12
- Spring Garden Restaurant - 8613 16th St. Lunch $12 Dinner $22
- Taste of Jerusalem - 8123 Georgia Ave. Lunch $12 Dinner $30
- Taste of Morocco - 8661 Colesville Road Lunch $12 Dinner $22
- Thai at Silver Spring - 921-E Ellsworth Dr. Lunch $12 Dinner $30
Note that one of the restaurants, El Nopalito Grill, is in East County. Why not support your East County food scene by traveling Up The Pike (or, in this case, Up Georgia Avenue To A Right At Layhill Road And Then Making A Left At Bel Pre Road) one night during restaurant week?
Strangely familiar HTML.
You have my word I typed it all myself, and note that the fork and knife are inside the quote, not above it. I thought you'd take my "homage" as a compliment, though.
Don't sweat it, people. We all got the same press release.
I can't believe that there are no African American owned Soul Food Restaurants in Eastern Montgomery County.
Post a Comment